When you manufacture natural supplements, you need an office to match. Cymbiotika approached us to transform their headquarters to help portray the organic lifestyle they promote. With both parties having a love of greenery, this partnership was a no-brainer.
- Create a plant solution for multiple locations throughout the office including an 18ft high concrete support wall, large logo wall, two indoor pergolas, support beams, and several plant dividers.
- Design should promote health and wellness to match the Cymbiotika brand.
- Solution should also evoke the look and feel of a lush, rainforest jungle.
- Needed to meet tight deadline for company launch event.
- Worked very closely with client to create the rainforest atmosphere they were looking for.
- Directed client to wrap entire support wall with faux vines, plants, and moss to create a cascading, waterfall effect.
- Designed all panels in sections prior to installation and applied touch ups on-site.
- Strategically chose different textures and vibrant pops of purple to give a natural contrast.
- To achieve a dripping effect, designed logo wall to have an organic arrangement of sheet moss with faux plants spilling over the top.
- Indoor pergola would be covered in faux plants to create a tropical greenhouse so employees could feel surrounded by a jungle.
- Selected low-light tolerant plants with large-leaves, such as bird of paradise, for potted dividers to create division in the work area.
This project presented a challenging scope and pushed us to new creative limits in all stages of the job. We’re proud to have transformed this indoor office into an outdoor oasis using biophilic design.
- To meet deadline, employed a crew of 12 members and worked nights in order to meet launch event.
- Utilized scissor lift to access 18ft high support wall.
- Cymbiotika employees truly feel energized, as though they are operating in a tropical paradise.