Inhibrx is a biotech company located in the San Diego Torrey Pines area. With their recently expanded office, the lobby was designed to make an impact and needed an impressive artpiece to match.
- The large wall is the main focal point when you enter the lobby and needed a design that was modern and dramatic.
- Client voiced a priority to match the company’s contemporary branding.
- Would need to appropriately size the panel to be proportional with the large space.
- We also needed to create a solution for the employee breakroom that would warm up a very clinical space.
- After an in-person consultation with the client, we presented multiple solutions for both the lobby and breakroom.
- Samples were analyzed to help decide which patterns would best fit each space.
- In collaboration with the client, we chose a minimal look with a custom metal logo for the lobby, and an organic pattern for the breakroom.
- Both pieces were designed and fabricated in our own production shop.
- In order to hold up next to an enormous 16’ x 12’ moss panel, we sized the logo to be quite large and used 1/25” industrial metal to create the frame.
- We transported the moss panel in pieces without issue and assembled all the parts on-site with minimal noise and distractions.
After installation, the final moss walls were a success. We achieved a modern, and impactful design for the lobby that employees and visitors view immediately upon entrance.
- With dramatic lighting in place, we were able to create a unique shadow from the metal logo that was offset from the wall. It made for a very modern experience which was cohesive to the brand.
- In addition, the employee breakroom moss wall softened the office noise and created an attractive contrast of organic and industrial elements