In conjunction with an office renovation, Greenleaf IPS had the unique opportunity to introduce biophilic design to medical equipment company, ResMed. We partnered with both the interior designer and construction company appointed to the project. Our expertise in preserved moss walls and interior potted plants made us the perfect addition to this team of specialists.
- Would need 3 corresponding moss panels for a recessed entrance and 2 other locations inside the office.
- Plant divider solution would also be needed for employee workspace area to create a natural, soft barrier.
- Client wanted a mixture of faux plants and preserved moss with an organic pattern.
- Worked closely with interior designer for art direction and provided multiple samples with different pattern arrangements.
- Carefully crafted entrance panels to contractor’s blueprint specifications to ensure a flawless fit on installation day.
- Purposefully chose Sansevieria plants for the dividers to give extra height for privacy and their low-light tolerance.
We pride ourselves on extremely quick installations to not disturb daily business activities. This project was no different. Our team was able to simultaneously install the moss panels and potted plants in less than one day.
- Completed entrance designs were three panels that were not identical, but rather complementary to each other to look as though they were flowing into one another.
- Two smaller matching panels were created for sitting areas within the office.