When looking to “green up” their offices, Roswell Biotechnologies turned to us to make over their bland common areas. The main decision critiera for choosing Greenleaf IPS was our expertise with plant wall solutions in commerical spaces.
- Create a plant wall solution in a currently un-used room with a large, single window.
- Needed to use strategic thinking to envision future traffic flow, sight lines, and lighting to determine an appropriate plant design.
- Consider the future room usage and furniture size.
- Created a digital proposal and designed various options of moss and live plants to give client a wide selection for approval.
- Final design would be a full-width plant wall filled with preserved moss, live tropical plant shelves, and a large custom logo in the center.
- Fabricated custom laser-cut acrylic logo. Selected acrylic material so logo would be lightweight and durable for long-term use.
- Appropriately sized the logo to be harmonious with the furniture.
- Selected tropical plants that do well in indirect light.
- Chose colorful specimens with assorted textures to give contrast against moss pattern.
- Took meticulous measurements so that moss wall panels would fit snugly on install day.
- Pre-mounted plant shelves and logo, with the logo placed just above eye-level.
The completed project was an impressive floor to ceiling design. Overall, the client was happy with final plant wall and how smooth the process was from concept to completion.
- Installation was scheduled for the weekend, as not to disturb any employees.
- Transported the wall in sections, and took measures to not damage any items in the process.
- Moss panels fit seamlessly and proportions of the design elements were perfect.