Zentalis is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics targeting cancers. To complement their recently designed offices, they partnered with Greenleaf IPS to integrate preserved moss panels and potted plants with the new modern aesthetic.
- Moss artwork would need a contemporary look to match the new interior designs.
- Would need to work closely with architectural team for moss to fit designated recessed areas.
- Complementary panels would be required for lobby and two stairwell locations.
- Presented multiple moss arrangements and logo options to find a style that balanced existing geometric walls.
- Directed client to monochromatic pattern for matching stairwell panels and a simple abstract layout for lobby location.
- Client chose acrylic logo in company colors to pop against the neutral palette of the lobby.
- Worked with architects’ blueprints to build design elements to exact measurements.
- Created black aluminum frames in our shop that are lightweight yet strong, perfect for decorative purposes.
The finalized moss panels were the perfect addition to the new modern interior of the Zentalis headquarters. With the reception desk now complete, employees and clients are greeted with a moss backdrop that gives the look of small abstract molecules.
- The stairwell moss panels stylistically compose the Zentalis logo when observed together.
- Clean geometric moss panels add natural warmth to the modern interior
- Strategically placed panels create plenty of “wow” factor and interest as you move through the offices.