Do you love plants in the workplace but don’t have a green thumb? Don’t worry, Greenleaf IPS offers clients comprehensive expert plant care service!
Taking care of plants is not an easy task. It takes years to build the experience required to keep plants thriving indoors, and most businesses just don’t have the time or expertise to care for them.
Plant care is much more than just a plant watering service. In most cases, indoor office, hotel and lobby plants are adapted and acclimated to thrive indoors from tropical climates. Our skilled technicians ensure an appropriate plant watering service regimen is created and followed that adapts to different season changes such as:
- light conditions
Our technicians will also take care of the roots, soils, stems, and leaves using different fertilization, pest and disease management, cleaning, and pruning techniques used for specific plants.
At Greenleaf IPS, we guarantee your plants will be in good hands. We’ll even replace plants that decline in health or appearance under our full-service warranty.
But what if one of your employees has a green thumb and can take care of your office, hotel and lobby plants?
Think about it…
- Do you really want to pay your employees to spend their time watering plants?
- Do they have the essential tools needed, such as fertilization, pruning, pest control, and disease control?
- Will they remember to do it on a regular schedule and not miss a service?
- Do they have the time to care for plants?
- Will they guarantee the quality of the plant and replace it if it dies?
Most likely, all the answers to these questions will be a hard no, and that’s okay. That is why we’re here to help!
For all your plant care service needs such as appropriate design, plant watering, cleaning and maintenance service regimen, contact us!